Membres

vendredi 5 mai 2017

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge!!



Hello everyone! Happy day!! Paperbabe Stamps Challenges are back and it all starts again today! We have an easy one for you for the return of the challenges - it's ANYTHING GOES!! 
I decided to play with one of Chris's gorgeous fairies released last month - I just love fairies and gardens :)!


Stamps: Paperbabe Stamps Butterfly Fairy, Whimsical Woodland Set 2 and Set 4, and Butterfly Pieridae 
Colouring: Zig Clean Color Real Brush and Posca on Canson Montval

I created a watercoloured scene using fern, leaves and a branch from my Whimsical Woodland Set 2 and Set 4, a little butterfly from the Butterfly Pieridae set and of course Butterfly Fairy. I coloured everything using Zig Clean Color Real Brush and added little touches of Poscas here and there, the sentiment is handwritten. 

We hope you'll be able to join us at Paperbabe Stamps! Thank you very much for your visit, have a fab day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

1 commentaire:

  1. Beautiful creation Delphine, I adore your style and vibrant pop of colour.. Hugs Tracey x

    RépondreSupprimer