Membres

dimanche 11 février 2018

Make it Crafty Challenge!


Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today to share my card for our current challenge at Make it Crafty - ADD EXTRA DETAILS WITH A BLACK PEN. I think I went overboard with this one and decided to doodle a whole background for my image, the adorable Mila's Love Heart
. I have wanted to create that kind of cards for a while and the challenge was the perfect excuse to really try what I had in mind. So I made a doodled card, very inspired by Joanne Fink's work, which I absolutely love!


I first cropped my image in MS Word and drew a black rectangle to give me an idea of where I would stop my doodling and colouring.


I printed my image on watercolour paper and then I just doodled and doodled and doodled!! On the character, I added details to the heart and gave her a belt with hearts too. I coloured most of my image with Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens and added a few details in different gel pens.


Make it Crafty Products Mila's Love Heart

That's all from me today! I hope you will give our challenge a try, it's fun!!! You can enter HERE! Hugs, Delphine xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire